24 May 2010

Shanghai expo highlights

Ok ok so I kicked up a hand bags at dawn rant about the Shanghai expo, which I feel was well deserved however Toyota has bought something along of interest (remember folks Toyota is a Japanese corporation an evil one at that too). Which should strike fear into the hearts of musicians everywhere. Much like robots and automation have destroyed many peoples' jobs over time. TCG has been replaced by software several times.

Violin playing Robots




Hold on the Korean's Mrs is supposed to be a erm musician involved with some sort of string instrument (I never really pay too much att) probably more fuel for the fire of Japanese and Korean dislike.

Chuck Yeager Put it nicely he once said "It's man not machine!"

However I shall resurrect the man vs machine debate with a 20 year old joke:

Lister: I had this Geography teacher, Miss Foster. She took us on a school
summer camp trip to the Ganwee. I had the tent next to hers, right.
And in the middle of the night I was woken up by this really weird
noise. /She/ didn't think men were better than machines.



Probably piss Yo Yo Ma off too 馬友友 and Yo Yo Ma rather good I remember seeing him in Tokyo





No comments:

Post a Comment